Family Mini Sessions - Autumn 2017
So, you might be thinking it's that time of year to take your family photos - but don't stress! This can be easy and fun, and that's exactly what my mini sessions are. What does it entail? What do you need to know? You're in the right place.
Below are the details for my mini sessions:
- Date: Saturday, October 28th 2017
- Location: Menomonee River Parkway/Hoyt Park (more details will be shared after booking)
- 10-15 fully edited professional photos (a variety of lifestyle and posed images, depending on what is most important to you)
- Timing: 30 minutes per session
- Full Posing instruction (I have 4+ years of experience to help you all look your best and for the images to be composed in the best way possible!)
- Full print release of all of your images
- Cost: $100
Great! Sounds good! Now what?
Mini sessions require a lot of planning on my end. I need them to run smoothly, and in order for this to happen, everything must go according to schedule. I will need you to be 10 minutes early to your session with your signed contract (or you can email that to me ahead of time - whatever works for you!) and ready children.
Props can be brought along (although not encouraged). Please keep in mind that your session is 30 minutes, thus don't bring anything cumbersome. You will want to make the most of the time you have, and lugging stuff around is not making the most of it. I will also have a blanket or two with me for your use!
To book your session, please complete this form. The sooner you do it, the sooner your date is secured.
Please also feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to hearing from you!
NOTE: This year, the entire session fee is due before the day of the shoot, this is to ensure I won't have any cancellations. Once this fee is paid, your slot is absolutely booked, no one else will take it. Thus, your session fee is non refundable.